Book Tour Packages From Bangalore to Coorg: It is difficult to describe Coorg in one word or one sentence because there aren’t enough adjectives in the dictionary that can do justice to the beauty of this wonderland. Situated in the Western Ghats of Karnataka, Coorg is often referred to as the ‘Scotland of India’. The funny thing is that it was the Scots who fondly called Coorg by this name, as most of them belonged to the planter community and they saw a striking resemblance between the two destinations. Fittingly, most of the estates in Coorg possess Scottish names such as Glenmore, Craigmore, Dalquarren, and Dunkeld. The scenic beauty matched with the atmosphere of a bygone era is just one of the aspects that highlight the popularity of Coorg tourism. Most of these plantations are an integral part of tourist places in Coorg.
Coorg tourism leaves no stones unturned in promoting this beautiful destination through its numerous tours, holiday packages, and a series of activities. Coorg is a paradise for adventure enthusiasts as there are plenty of opportunities for trekking, camping, rafting, angling, etc. Those who prefer enjoying a more relaxed holiday can choose to visit the various sights and attractions in and around Coorg.
The Lowest Fare for Outstation from Book Tour Packages From Bangalore to Coorg
|Vehicle Type||Model||Capacity||Per Km Rate|
|Hatchback||Indica or similar||4 seater||Rs. 9|
|Sedan||Dzire, Etios or similar||4 seater||Rs. 10|
|SUV||Xylo, Ertiga or similar||6 seater||Rs. 12.5|
|Assured Innova||Innova, Innova Crysta||6 seater||Rs. 13.5|
Some of the great tourist places in Coorg are as follows:
• Cauvery Nisargadhama: Surrounded by River Cauvery, this scenic island is the perfect picnic spot. Famous for its verdant bamboo groves, sandalwood, and teak trees, this 64-acre island is quite beautiful where one can even spot peacocks, deer, and rabbits and also enjoy boating or elephant ride. There is also a children’s play area, which makes it the ideal venue for the whole family.
• Nagarhole Park: Referred to as Rajiv Gandhi National Park, this park is home to a large number of animals and birds. Enjoy the opportunity of seeing the creatures of the wild from close quarters. Some of the animals include Asian bison, Asian elephants, sloth bear, tigers, grey mongoose, and striped hyenas. The park is also home to approximately 250 species of birds including endangered species.
• Raja’s Seat: This is one of the most scenic locations in Southern India known for its magnificent views. It is particularly worthwhile to visit this place in the evening to view the gorgeous sunset and enjoy the breathtaking views of the valley. It is named Raja’s Seat because the kings of Coorg used to visit this place with their queens to enjoy the sunset.
Explore the hilly areas and lush green valleys of Coorg with a trusted tour operator in Bangalore
• Omkareshwara Temple: This temple was founded in 1820 by King Lingarajendra II and is particularly known for its Muhammadan style of architecture. It is believed that the king killed a pious Brahmin and his spirit started troubling the king. It was only after he built a temple, he got rid of the spirit.
• Talacauvery: Situated in the Brahmagiri Hills, this is the place where River Cauvery originated. Located at a height of 1276m above sea level, this is one of the holiest tourist places in Coorg. Some of the other places besides these that are considered as popular tourist places in Coorg include Dubare Elephant Camps, Bylakuppe, and Abbey Falls that can be visited for a fantastic holiday.
As part of South India Tour Packages, The Garden State Bangalore (India) to Coorg Package is specially designed for Nature Lovers. Coorg is popularly known as “Scotland of India” and has a distinct Scottish character. Nestled among the valleys, hill stations, and meadows with coffee plantations, sprawling tea gardens, apple orchards, colorful markets, and beautiful Zamindar palaces all along the way, the trip to Coorg is indeed an excellent treat to those looking for peaceful nature escapades. This package includes all meals, accommodation in luxurious resorts, and sightseeing in both Bangalore and Coorg.
The Lowest Fare for Outstation Book Tour Packages From Bangalore to Coorg
|Vehicle Type||Vehicle Models||No passengers Can Travel||Price/KM||Min KM Per Day||Day Driver Bata|
|Hatchback AC||Indica,Ritz, Etios Liva,Bolt||4 passengers||₹ 10/- Per Km||250 Kms||₹ 300/-|
|Sedan||Etios, DZire, Verito, Tata Zest||4 passengers||₹ 10/- Per Km||250 Kms||₹ 300/-|
|Prime Sedan||Maruti Ciaz,Nissan Sunny||4 passengers||₹ 12/- Per Km||300 Kms||₹ 300/-|
Day 1: Bangalore to Coorg | Coorg Arrival & Sightseeing
Pick up from Bangalore Railway Station / Bus Station and proceed to Coorg. Check-in to Coorg hotel, after fresh up proceed to visit below Coorg Sightseeing Places including:
1 . Tibetian Monastery / Golden Temple
- Nisargadhama Forest Park
- Dubare Elephant Camp
Day 2: Coorg Sightseeing
The morning after Breakfast, check out from the Coorg hotel and proceed to Bangalore. Another day in paradise, spending some time with lush greenery, exotic and rich flora and fauna, and experiencing a colorful and simplistic lifestyle. Morning after breakfast, proceed to visit the below Coorg tourism places:
- Talacauvery Temple
- Sri Bhagandeshwara Temple
- Raja Seat-
- Madikeri Fort
Day 3: Check-out | Optional Coorg Sightseeing & Departure
The morning after Breakfast, check out from the Coorg hotel and proceed to Bangalore. Depending on your departure time, if time permits, you can visit the below Coorg tourism places en-route:
- Omkareshwara Temple
- Abbey Falls
- Shopping @
- Coorg Drop at Bangalore Railway Station / Bus Stand for your return journey.